Mount Rinjani Trekking Package 4 days 3 night if you wish to spend more time in the mountains with your friends after the summit.You would like to swim in the lake or soak in the hot spring at your own leisure.There are less budget or time constraints for your trip.
- Explore the gorgeous Sembalun Crater Rim
- Trek through scenic trails to the summit of Mount Rinjani
- Visit the Segara Anak Lake & indulge in lakeside activities
- Marvel at the stunning views of Gunung Baru, Mount Agung & Gili Islands
After an early breakfast we depart Senaru and travel by 4WD vehicle to Sembalun. We register at the Rinjani Trekking Information in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and northern Lombok.
We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we pause for a hot breakfast and a rest before continuing our descent into the crater. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) and set up camp. The afternoon can be spent swimming in the hot springs, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or simply relaxing.
After breakfast we continue our trek around the shore of Lake Segara Anak before commencing our climb out of the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through dense forest. At the Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) we pause for lunch and a rest. The crater rim offers views across the lake back toward the summit and a good vantage point of Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater of Mount Rinjani. Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands can also be seen from here. We can camp here for the night, or if the wind is cold and we still feel energetic we can continue down the mountain and spend the night at a more sheltered campsite in the forest.
After breakfast we continue our descent of the mountain, utilising the rest spots of Pos 3, Pos 2 and Pos 1 and stopping for a longer break for lunch along the way. As we descend the mountain the forest becomes thicker and increasingly lush. We arrive in Senaru (601 m) at approximately 1 pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters