Rinjani trekking package 2 days 1 night senaru crater rim, is for you, if you’re looking for Mt Rinjani package for beginners, Trek through a pristine rainforest and build your camp on the crater rim of Mount Rinjani. Watch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mount Agung in Bali, this is the only Rinjani Trek package we recommended for beginner trekkers and family with kids,
- Trek through the scenic trails to Senaru Crater Rim
- Marvel at the magnificent scenery of Mount Agung in Bali, Gili Islands
- Admire the sunset from the summit along with the view of Lake Segara Anak
- Camp on the Crater Rim under a beautiful sky full of stars
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register. Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch. We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Price included on private trip service
- Trekking Insurance
- Pick up before and
- transfers after the trek to all location in lombok.
- A night basic accomodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- Experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park, 150.000 /Day/Each
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person
- Tent, toilet tent and paper ,sleeping bags and mattress, pillow chair and moutain table
- Sendang gile and tiu kelep waterfall
Price exclude on private or sharing trip service
- Head lamp
- Hand torch Small bag
- Trekking shoes,
- Rain jacket,
- Long pants,
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Frequently Asked Question
Mount Rinjani is an active volcano located on the island of Lombok in Indonesia. It is the second-highest volcano in Indonesia with an elevation of 3,726 meters.
Yes, it is generally safe to climb Mount Rinjani. However, it is always best to follow the guidelines and advice of experienced guides and tour operators.
The best time to climb Mount Rinjani is during the dry season which runs from April to Octobe
The climb is considered to be moderate to challenging. It is a steep trek up to the summit and can take anywhere from 2 to 4 days depending on the route chosen.
Some essential items to bring include hiking boots, warm clothing, a rain jacket, a sleeping bag, and toiletries. Your tour operator may also provide you with a packing list.
Yes, it is mandatory to have a licensed guide to climb Mount Rinjani. This is for your safety and also to help preserve the natural environment.
The cost depends on the tour operator and the duration of the trek. On average, a Mount Rinjani trek can cost between $150 to $300 per person.
The distance of the trek can vary depending on the starting point and route chosen. The trek can range from 21 to 42 kilometers.
Some hiking experience is recommended, but it is not necessary. However, be prepared for a physically demanding activity and a challenging trek.
Camping is allowed on Mount Rinjani, but it is regulated by the government. Camping areas are designated, and hikers must obtain a permit to camp in these areas.